Here at CustomCRS, we enjoy every aspect of each build. Starting from the design, engineering to the framework, bodywork,composites, metalwork, mechanics, electronics, paint, finish and final assembly.
Our engineers and design team have over 30 years of experience in prototype, conceptual design, research and development. Our design team can provide conceptual and visual presentation materials that will effectively communicate concepts and project details. With experience in conceptual design and fabrication our team understands how to design from a concept in a way that it can actually be built. Our design, engineering and fabrication team is also available to support off-site efforts in any city or location..
Design Concepts and Performance Estimation
• 3D CAD model design
• System Design and Integration
We have the experience necessary to integrate engineering standards and methodologies from diverse disciplines in the creation of unique projects. The A to Z approach to our range of services ensures that the integration of all elements of the final project is thoroughly pre-planned and engineered accordingly.
Configure, Size and Optimize Vehicles to meet Mission Performance Criteria
• Tool, Fabricate and Test Representative Components for Materials
• Configure, Size and Optimize Vehicles to meet Mission Performance Criteria
• Estimate Vehicle Performance and Stability & Control
• Select appropriate Power Plant for vehicle and estimate installation losses
• Perform the Design, Modeling and Analysis of Airframes, Airframe components and Mechanical assemblies
• Generate Loads, Safety Factors and Design Requirements using Traditional Specifications (FAR, JAR, Mil-Std) and Reasoned Criteria
• Estimate Material Properties and Design Allowable
• Test Subscale Engineering Validation Models to Study Design Concepts and Performance Est.
• Structures Validation
• Validate Production Methods through Inspection and Statistical Methods.
We can design, engineer, develop and build many kinds of prototypes. Many of our prototypical products are created to be utilized in the same extreme conditions as our production projects. We pride ourselves on our high level prototype finish and servicability. Client envolvement is encouranged to help you understand how your needs are being addressed and to further your understanding of your projects every element.
Metal Fabrication & Composites
uses metal forming, sheet metal brakes, CNC and conventional tube and box bending and forming. Our ASME certified welders maintain quality welding from many types of ferrous and non-ferrous metals utilized in our construction to compete simple to very complex components.
We use a wide range of composite materials, technologies and methodologies that are best suited for each project to meet the required structural demands and cost engineering. Whether used to accomplish the needs of difficult engineering or to give the right aesthetic impact.
Assembly & Finish
A2ZFX retrains it's CustomCRS team members for each custom assembly program. We assemble components of our own design as well as components created elsewhere. We plan, research & utilize the best methodologies to compile all components into very clean installations that put the finishing touch in every project.
• Electronics We can integrate all forms of required electronics into your projects. We supply and install the most advanced Audio/Video, self-sufficient solar cell powered generations, fueled generators, power reducers, inverters and conditioners, unique lighting applications including video controlled LED lighting as well as conventional lighting effects. Engineering & assemby of wiring harnesses. We can provide you with complete electrical harness scematics to document your products final specifications.
• Coatings We utilize the most advanced automotive finishes applied in compete climate controlled, down draft spray booths and the widest selection of powder coatings such as textured urethanes and spray-able metals to achieve unique effects & enhance servicability of surfaces.